- Detailed Specification
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2464|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Framing Size||34 x 57|
|Size||10' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2489|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Roof Covering||Mineral Felt|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||3073|
The Champion range of fully glazed, pent roof garden rooms offers striking contemporary garden buildings with a supreme level of light and sense of space. The 10x8 Champion Pent Garden Room – Full Length Glazed provides an ideal space for a relaxing summerhouse, stylish garden office or creative studio.
The 4 full length windows and the fully glazed double doors create a bright and airy environment. The top sections of the side windows open to provide ventilation while the doors can be held open by the fitted latches to create an even greater sense of space. The doors are fitted with a 3 lever mortise lock and handle mechanism for added security.
This stunning garden room is handcrafted from 12mm tongue and groove interlocking cladding providing a water and weather resistant build. This robust construction is further supported by a 12mm heavy duty floor and roof as well as strong 34x57 framing. The timber used has been pressure treated to ensure a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. This eliminates the need for any further treatments, saving time and money.
A range of paint colours and same day installation are available as optional extras – see the accessories menu for more details.
This is an extra-special garden room which is sure to be an excellent investment for any garden.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard - outward opening for ventilation
- A traditional 3 lever mortice lock and handle mechanism is fitted as standard to ensure security at all times
- Robust 34x57mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards manufactured from smooth planed timber
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IMAGE IS OF A 12X8 AND THE 10X8 ONLY HAS THE 4 FULL LENGTH WINDOWS NOT 6 AS SHOWN
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.