Small greenhouses allow anyone to grow fruit, vegetables, and flowers regardless of the available space in their gardens. We have a wide range of small walk in greenhouse styles and sizes for sale that you can choose from, both traditional and contemporary. Shop our high-quality metal, polycarbonate plastic and wooden mini greenhouses today for free and fast delivery to most UK mainland postcodes.
Our helpful Greenhouse Buying Guide contains valuable information about buying a greenhouse including Step One: Choosing Greenhouse Size. Click on any of the images below or click the “View Details” button to explore our diverse range of top-quality small garden greenhouses.
Our small and mini greenhouses predominantly have apex roof style, but we also have a few with pent roofing. Many come as small walk in greenhouses but the majority of the mini greenhouses don’t allow this, instead coming with top or front doors that allow easy access albeit height restricted.
Enjoy a minimum of five years guarantee and up to fifteen years guarantee included within the cost, check individual products for details.
This is our small greenhouses page. We also have dedicated pages for the following sizes:
Choose from three main materials when you buy small greenhouses from Shedstore. Each material has its own benefits and disadvantages. We summarise the three types, wooden, aluminium and polycarbonate below:
A stylish option, our small or mini wooden greenhouses (sometimes called “greenhouse sheds”) complement both modern and classic garden designs. Manufactured from FSC-certified top-quality timber, these wooden greenhouses are either pressure or dip treated and have between ten to fifteen year anti-rot guarantees.
If you love metal, our small aluminium greenhouses are a great option. Delivering strength and toughness with low maintenance, aluminium is incorporated into many modern garden designs. Receive between five and fifteen year guarantees with this range.
For safety-conscious families, our small polycarbonate greenhouses are a wise buy. Polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and far stronger than toughened glass. Featuring polycarbonate side and roof panels with (usually) an aluminium frame, buy these for a low cost, but high durability and high strength option.
The size of our mini and small garden greenhouses for sale ranges from 3'x4' (mini) up to 6’x8’ (small). Individual sizes available are:
*3' x 4', 4' x 2', ' x 4', 5' x 2' and 6' x 2' mini greenhouses*
– great to attach to a wall or place in the corner of a patio, garden or decking area, these mini greenhouses are perfect for those with small outdoor spaces or new to gardening, allowing you to grow tasty fruits, vegetables, and lovely plants and flowers.
*4’ x 6’ small greenhouse*
– choose this greenhouse for narrow areas. Its four foot width is dwarfed by the six foot height which enables plenty of room for plant cultivation, particularly if shelves are added
*6’ x 4’ small greenhouse**
– a very popular mid-sized small greenhouse. This size should be given serious consideration as it fulfils the majority of requirements for greenhouse gardening
*6’x 6’ small greenhouse**
– choose this option for a square-shaped greenhouse. We offer a large selection of this size, which should be perfect for most small greenhouse requirements and
*6’ x 8’ small greenhouse**
- there is plenty of headroom with these eight foot high greenhouses. These small walk in greenhouses provide ample space for the keen greenhouse gardener
Visit our greenhouse accessories page for a sizable range of all the accessories you could possibly need for your small greenhouse.
When buying polycarbonate greenhouses, we also recommend reading the following two related articles:
We wholeheartedly recommend walk in greenhouses as a style that we feel you will enjoy. We have a number of small walk in greenhouses for sale, these are all 6’x8’ in size, are polycarbonate greenhouses and are manufactured by Palram Canopia. As the name suggests, the design and height allow walk in access through a single door. In the case of this product, the entry door can be hung to the right or left.
There is no need to leave your front door to buy small or mini greenhouses for sale near me, we have everything you need right here! We are just a quick call away to clarify any questions you may have about our small greenhouses for sale including the price, availability, materials, and technical information.
Contact us in the following ways: