Pick a Day Service
Get your order delivered at your convenience
As part of our goal to provide the best possible online shopping experience for our customers, we offer a Pick-a-Day Delivery service for many of our products.
What is Pick-a-Day Delivery?
As the name suggests, the pick-a-day service allows you to pick your delivery date.
This enables you to choose a day which is most convenient for you. This may allow you to prepare your garden, get a base laid or simply organise for someone to be home to take the delivery.
Charges for Pick-a-Day
Pick-a-Day delivery, if available on a product, is free with the following exceptions:
- Some remote postcodes may incur a delivery charge
- Fencing and decking orders under £300 will incur a delivery charge of £24.99. Pick-a-Day delivery on eligible fencing and decking products totalling over £300 is free.
Pick-a-Day Availability on Products
This service is available for selected product deliveries to most mainland UK addresses.
If a product is available for Pick-a-Day Delivery, the delivery icon on the image will indicate this.
Under the "Add to Basket" button and to the left of the postcode checker, the availability of Pick-a-Day Delivery will also be stated.
If you enter your postcode into the postcode checker, it will confirm if Pick-a-Day Delivery is available for your location and if any surcharges will apply.
How to choose your delivery day with Pick-a-Day
1. Enter your postcode into the postcode checker.
This will confirm if the product is delivered to your area. It will also show you the next available delivery dates. Click "Continue Shopping" and you will choose your date at checkout.
2. Once you have added the product to your basket, open your basket and select “Checkout Securely”.
3. You will then begin the checkout process. Enter your contact information, enter your delivery address and select "Click to Continue".
You will now be able to see the Items and Delivery section.
4. A calendar will open up. Click on your desired delivery date. You can scroll left and right to select your preferred delivery date.
5. Once you select a date, the calendar will turn green.
6. Now click "Continue to Payment".
7. The payment screen will show your payment options and will also include a summary showing the order total, delivery address, product purchased and delivery date selected.
If your billing address is different to your delivery address, this can be amended to a different address by unticking the pre-selected tick box and entering your chosen billing address on this page.
8. Once you have paid, you will receive an email with all the details you need.
Ordering a Pick-a-Day product with a non-Pick-a-Day Product
A product without the option for Pick-a-Day has a lead time. A lead time, such as 3-4 weeks, is the time in which a product will become available for delivery. The manufacturer will contact you directly after purchase to arrange a date. The lead time will be stated in the checkout. Follow the same process as above. You will see the products listed separately. You will choose the delivery day for the Pick-a-Day product only.
If you have any further questions about deliveries, take a look at our Delivery Information page.