Are metal sheds value for money?
Generally, all our metal garden sheds for sale offer long-lasting quality with multiple-year guarantees, are rot-proof, insect-resistant and often boast higher security levels.
Our long-standing relationship with the UK's leading metal shed manufacturers and our position as the largest independent online retailer of metal sheds in the UK allows us to offer incredible prices, or at least match any of our competitors’ prices when possible. When compared to the cost of equivalent-sized wooden sheds, our metal sheds are available at lower costs. Additionally, we provide smaller metal sheds than the 6’X4’ entry-size for wooden sheds, which gives buyers on a budget, additional options.
Most of our metal sheds have long-term anti-rust penetration guarantees. They are also popular for caravan park use because they are fire-resistant properties. Our metal/steel sheds are practically always on sale-level low prices. There is no need to search for ”metal sheds near me” as you can complete everything here online from the comfort of your own home.
What can I use metal or steel sheds for?
We have specialised metal and galvanised steel sheds for various specific purposes like metal garage sheds, metal storage sheds, metal garden sheds, metal tool storage sheds, lawn mower stores, garden workshops and small garages for storing bicycles, mopeds and motorbikes, surfboards, etc.
Standard features to expect
Expect the following standard features:
- Drill-resistant locking systems – extra security for increased peace of mind
- Finish - metallic finish, some sheds have a variety of colours available
- Fire-retardance – built from materials that are resistant to fire
- Lockable sliding doors – buy sheds which have appealing lockable sliding doors
- Maintenance free - the vast majority of our metal sheds are maintenance free and require no painting
- Rust-proof – expect rust-proofing as an added feature, a layer of hard-wearing paint also increases durability and reduces damp
What optional extras are available?
A range of optional features are available. These vary and may not be available on all models from all suppliers, optional extras available at an extra cost include:
- Access ramp - for easy entry access to the shed
- Installation service – for some Sheds, we can install the shed for you
- Reinforced floor support – this is particularly useful where extra weight is anticipated (e.g., gym equipment or a heavy table)
- Shelving – some sheds have optional shelving (or you can add your own after installation) and
- Skylight roof panels – add skylights (on Storemore sheds) as a nice touch to the roof of the shed
What brands of metal sheds do you sell?
Shedstore supplies metal sheds in the UK from leading brands. When visiting this page by default all brands are shown. You can filter to a particular brand simply by ticking the box of a brand. Brands available from us are Absco, Asgard, Biohort, Lucas, Mercia, Sapphire, Trimetals and Yardmaster.
We provide an installation service on some models for sale, please click on individual sheds to view the exact details.
What sizes of metal storage sheds do you sell?
We sell over forty different sizes of metal storage sheds, ranging from 3’X3’ all the way up to a mighty 17’X10’. Our most popular sizes are 6' x 4', 7' x 5', 8' x 6', 10' x 6', and 10' x 8'. With such a wide choice it is sometimes difficult for customers to know which products to choose from, please contact us if you need any support or advice about the best options for you.
Discuss metal garden sheds with Shedstore
Choosing the optimum metal storage sheds can be a challenge! Shedstore has over 160 models for sale with varying prices and specifications. If you need support and advice to help you choose the most suitable metal shed for you why not contact us. Here are ways to get in touch:
- By phone - 0333 003 0518
- Web-based contact form – see our contact page
- By live chat – speak to us now via Live Chat, click the app icon at the bottom-left of any page