Forest Blakedown 6m x 4m Log Cabin (45mm)
With a beautiful appearance and spacious, high-specification design, this fantastic log cabin makes the perfect garden office, guest room or garden studio.
- 21m² interior space
- Thick 45mm interlocking log walls and a 19mm tongue and groove wooden floor supported by pressure treated bearers
- 19mm tongue and groove reverse apex roof with overhang and a high-spec, tear-resistant polyester roof felt
- Glazed double doors with key-operated lock and 5 additional 3/4-length windows – double glazing throughout
- The log cabin MUST be coated in a solvent-based preservative upon assembly
- Trustpilot Reviews
- From The Supplier Forest
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||20' x 15'|
|Roof Covering||24kg Polyester Felt|
|Roof Style||Reverse Apex|
|Depth at Base||4000|
|Depth including Overhang||4660|
|Height at Highest Point||2470|
|Width at Base||6000|
|Width including Overhang||6240|
|Glazing Material||4mm Toughened Safety Glass|
|Locking System||Key-operated Lock|
|Number of Windows||5 windows|
|Floor Material||Tongue & Groove|
|Roof Material||Tongue & Groove|
With a beautiful appearance and spacious, high-specification design, the Forest Blakedown 6m x 4m Log Cabin makes the perfect garden office, guest room or multi-purpose family living space.
With 45mm interlocking, kiln-dried log walls, this garden log cabin is both strong and very well insulated. The premium 19mm tongue and groove floor will withstand years of footfall and is perfectly suited to storing heavier items. The 19mm tongue and groove roof has a reverse apex style, which allows for more headroom along the width of the log cabin. This roof also features a 23cm overhang, to reduce sun glare, and a high-spec, tear-resistant polyester fibre felt covering, which has a 15-year life expectancy, is completely weatherproof and far tougher than conventional mineral felt.
With regards to the weatherproof polyester roof felt, 4 options are available:
- Premium Felt with a life expectancy of 15 years, supplied as standard
- Premium Felt plus Underlay
- An optional upgrade to Superior Felt which has three times the tear-resistance of standard felt and a fantastic 20-30 year life expectancy PLUS free underlay
- A felt shingle option, with underlay, for a different aesthetic and with a life expectancy of 10 years.
It is advisable to upgrade to one of the options including underlay for extra weatherproof protection.
This garden cabin includes 21m² of internal floor space (228ft²), which ensures a huge amount of room for shelves and furniture. Access is gained via glazed double doors, fitted with double-glazed toughened glass and a key-operated lock to keep stored items and expensive equipment safe. These doors can be fitted to either the left- or right-side of the front aspect.
There are 5 additional 3/4-length windows, made from double-glazed toughened glass and with a tilt and turn mechanism, allowing side or top opening. Three of these windows are positioned to the front and can be fitted either side of the doors, while the other 2 are found on the sides of the structure. With this level of glazing, the interior enjoys a wonderful amount of natural light.
All of the timber used to build this log cabin is FSC®-certified, so only sourced from sustainable, well-managed forests. Please note that the garden cabin MUST be assembled on a solid, level surface, for example poured concrete, and is delivered untreated so MUST be coated in a solvent-based preservative upon assembly. An installation service is available as an optional upgrade.
Delivery is free to most UK addresses.
- 45mm interlocking log walls
- 19mm tongue and groove floor
- 19mm tongue and groove reverse apex roof with overhang
- Premium tear-resistant polyester backed roof felt with 15-year guarantee
- Roof covering optional upgrades available too
- 228ft² of internal floor space
- Glazed double doors with a key-operated lock
- Doors can be fitted to the left- or right-hand side of the front aspect
- 3 front windows can be fitted to the left- or right-hand side of the doors
- 5 additional 3/4-length windows with a tilt and turn mechanism, allowing side or top opening
- Double glazing made from toughened glass throughout
- FSC®-certified timber
- The log cabin MUST be assembled on a solid, level surface and coated in a solvent-based preservative
- Assembly service available as an optional upgrade
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
From the Supplier: Forest Garden
"We're proud to be the largest and most trusted manufacturer and distributor of garden timber products in the UK" - Forest Garden
Making British Gardens Great
At Forest, we know a fair bit about fences. And sheds for that matter. In fact, we've been one of the UK's most trusted manufacturer and distributor of quality wooden garden products for over 50 years.
With two sawmills in the UK processing locally-sourced timber, and a Head Office in Hartlebury, Worcestershire, you’ll find our range of garden buildings, fencing, decking and decorative structures for sale across many sites online and in over 3,000 retail stores. From the forest to the doorstep, we are involved every step of the way to ensure we bring you the best product and service.
We're proud to say that the majority of the timber we use is cut in our very own sawmill from trees grown in the UK.
Not only that, but our range is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the majority of our products carry the FSC logo - so you know that our timber is ethically sourced from well-managed, sustainable forests that are replanted for future generations.
(Certification number TT-COC-001790, Issue date 5 March 2015)
Well made in Britain
The majority of the timber we use is grown and felled from managed UK forests across Scotland and Wales. After felling, the timber is cut and processed in one of our nearby sawmills and taken to our manufacturing operation in the heart of Britain. It is here our skilled workforce proudly produce the widest range of garden buildings, fencing and structures available in the UK.
All of the products that we sell are dispatched from this site. The final part of their journey is managed by our dedicated delivery department who are responsible for distribution direct to customers' homes by our fleet of vehicles.
Helping Everyone Thrive
We like to do our bit for charity and are proud to support Thrive. Thrive uses gardening as therapy to bring about positive changes in the lives of people living with disabilities or ill health, or those who are isolated, disadvantaged or vulnerable.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below). Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£49.99 - BH, BN, CA, CT, DH, DL, DT, EX, IP, LA, LL, ME, NE, NR, PL, PO, SA, SO, SR, TA, TN, TQ, TS
£99.99 - TR
£199.99 - AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; our delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands.