View The Safety Data Sheet Here
View All 6 Colours in the Timmersol Range Here
Formulated as a log cabin treatment but perfect for other garden buildings, fencing and decking too, the Timmersol Exterior Timber Stabiliser and Waterproofer – Jacobean Walnut isn’t just a luxury for wooden garden products, it’s an absolute necessity.
Expertly made in England, this top-quality, multi-layer timber treatment consists of a unique blend of wax, oils, and resin. The triple barrier system not only provides protection from rain but against rot-causing atmospheric moisture too. A microporous finish allows the wood to breathe, while penetrating deep inside the surface layers to provide unbeatable weatherproof and UV protection.
Supplied with a 5-year guarantee, this log cabin/ decking treatment will neither blister, crack, flake, nor peel. As a semi-transparent stain, it enhances the wood’s natural beauty by letting the grain shine through.
Available in a choice of 6 colours, this solvent-based timber waterproofer comes in a storage-friendly bottle and can be applied with a brush, roller, or any type of sprayer (no need for thinning). Apply the recommended 3 coats for up to 5 years’ complete weatherproof protection, and a top-up coat every 5 years after that.
One 5-Litre Bottle Provided
Please note: 1 litre of Timmersol Exterior Timber Stabiliser and Waterproofer covers an area of 12m².
Delivery is free to most UK addresses.
- Use on log cabins, other garden buildings, fences, and decking
- Made in England from a unique blend of wax, oils, and resin
- Microporous finish allows the wood to breathe
- Protects against mould and rot-causing atmospheric moisture
- Can be applied with a brush, roller, or any type of sprayer
- Will neither blister, crack, flake, nor peel
- 5-year guarantee
- Apply 3 coats for 5 years’ complete protection
- Choice of 6 colours
- Free delivery to most UK addresses