The Repairfast Post Spike simplifies the replacement of rotten or broken wooden posts that have originally been fixed into concrete.
First, simply cut off the old wooden post flush with the concrete. Next, drive the repair spur into the old wood. Using the twin nut and bolt mechanism, secure the new post into the spike.
This repair spur is designed for use with wooden fence posts from 65-80mm. It is made from steel with a black powder-coated finish for durability.
Take a look at our driving tools to support installation of these repair spikes.
- Ideal For 75x75mm Wooden Posts
- To Be Driven Into Existing Post Base
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Twin Bolt Clamping Mechanism
- No Need To Excavate Post Base