This ingenious design will easily fit to almost any shed, helping you to store rain water, enabling you to water your garden in a sustainable manner. By fitting these Hall's Rainsaver gutters, the average 8x6 shed could collect around 1,800 Litres of rain water each year, per side of its roof.
The innovative fully adjustable bracket is fitted in no time, with out needing any tools and is a cheap option for diverting water to your water butt (not included). Be aware that if you intend to fit this product to a metal or plastic shed with a thin roof, you will need to use packing material to ensure secure attachment.
- Make full use of rainwater as a resource by channelling it towards your water butt
- This 8ft length of guttering is more than enough to direct rainwater to rapidly fill a standard water butt
- This innovative product is easy to fit or relocate and doesn't require any specialist tools or expert DIY skills
- The unique brackets fit any shed or garden building with a roof thickness of 8mm (1/3”) up to 76mm (3”).
- Includes brackets, gutter, stop ends, outlet and downpipe
- This rain gutters kit comes with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK Manufactured
- Image shows extra products that are not included*