- 10-15 Day Delivery
- 5 Year Warranty
8' (2.44m) Hall's Rainsaver Guttering
This 8' Rainsaver is a must have to keep your plants watered naturally.
- Detailed Specification
|Short name||8' (2.44m) Hall's Rainsaver Guttering|
|Product Type||Shed Accessories|
This ingenious design will easily fit to almost any shed, helping you to store rain water, enabling you to water your garden in a sustainable manner. By fitting these Hall's Rainsaver gutters, the average 8x6 shed could collect around 1,800 Litres of rain water each year, per side of its roof.
The innovative fully adjustable bracket is fitted in no time, with out needing any tools and is a cheap option for diverting water to your water butt (not included). Be aware that if you intend to fit this product to a metal or plastic shed with a thin roof, you will need to use packing material to ensure secure attachment.
- Make full use of rainwater as a resource by channelling it towards your water butt
- This 8ft length of guttering is more than enough to direct rainwater to rapidly fill a standard water butt
- This innovative product is easy to fit or relocate and doesn't require any specialist tools or expert DIY skills
- The unique brackets fit any shed or garden building with a roof thickness of 8mm (1/3”) up to 76mm (3”).
- Includes brackets, gutter, stop ends, outlet and downpipe
- This rain gutters kit comes with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK Manufactured
- Image shows extra products that are not included*
All of our products are delivered in a flat packed, sectional format, from the manufacturer / supplier direct to your home and are supplied with full instructions, ready for DIY assembly.
We offer FREE Delivery for orders over £100 to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge and a very small about of postcode areas are not covered.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated. If this applies to you then you will be contacted by our delivery team, please allow up to 10 working days to receive a delivery date.
Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery day. If you haven't already selected your delivery day, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that will be within the lead time shown against the product. Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify, it is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.