6' (1.83m) Hall's Rainsaver Guttering
Guttering and downpipe kit to fit almost any shed. Using simple 3 inch guttering and downpipes Hall’s unique fully adjustable bracket (Patent Pending) makes water collection easy and inexpensive. (Water Butt not supplied)
Fitted in minutes with no special tools needed and available in 6ft, 8ft, 10ft 12ft, 14ft, 16ft, 18ft, and 20ft options. These Rain Gutters fit any timber shed with a roof thickness of 8mm up to 60mm. For Plastic or Metal Sheds with very thin roof layers of packing may be needed for the system to work effectively. Brackets, Rain Gutters, Stop-ends, Outlet and Downpipe are included.
- A unique patent-pending system for gathering your rainwater in the garden where you want it.
- No need to interfere with your house drainage, even a 6ft length will quickly fill your water butt.
- Fitted in minutes with no special tools required. Similarly it can be relocated easily to fill more than one water butt if required.
- Fits any shed or garden building with a roof thickness of 8mm up to 70mm. Conventional guttering requires time consuming and skilful modification of the shed to be able to fit the brackets.
- Comes with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- These rain gutters are UK Mmnufactured
- Image shows extra products that are not included*
All products are delivered in a flat packed, boxed, sectional format, from manufacturer direct to your home and are supplied with full instructions, ready for DIY assembly.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please check your postcode in the "postcode checker" above to check availability and any possible surcharges.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated.
If you will be unavailable on the day of delivery, the driver can leave your order in a safe place, please indicate this when placing your order or booking in your delivery as re-delivery charges may be levied if the delivery fails on the date agreed.
The delivery team will contact you to arrange an acceptable delivery date based on the typical lead time stated for the product.
Delivery of this item is typically made by a 7.5 ton flatbed (similar size to a council refuse lorry)
Delivery is typically between 7am and 7pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to specify a timed delivery.
The drivers are only insured to deliver to curb side or driveway. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands.