- 10-15 Day Delivery
- 5 Year Warranty
6' (1.83m) Hall's Rainsaver Guttering
This Downpipe guttering kit will fit almost any type shed, allowing for rain water to be harvested.
- Detailed Specification
|Short name||6' (1.83m) Hall's Rainsaver Guttering|
|Product Type||Shed Accessories|
Guttering and downpipe kit to fit almost any shed. Using simple 3 inch guttering and downpipes Hall’s unique fully adjustable bracket (Patent Pending) makes water collection easy and inexpensive. (Water Butt not supplied)
Fitted in minutes with no special tools needed and available in 6ft, 8ft, 10ft 12ft, 14ft, 16ft, 18ft, and 20ft options. These Rain Gutters fit any timber shed with a roof thickness of 8mm up to 60mm. For Plastic or Metal Sheds with very thin roof layers of packing may be needed for the system to work effectively. Brackets, Rain Gutters, Stop-ends, Outlet and Downpipe are included.
- A unique patent-pending system for gathering your rainwater in the garden where you want it.
- No need to interfere with your house drainage, even a 6ft length will quickly fill your water butt.
- Fitted in minutes with no special tools required. Similarly it can be relocated easily to fill more than one water butt if required.
- Fits any shed or garden building with a roof thickness of 8mm up to 70mm. Conventional guttering requires time consuming and skilful modification of the shed to be able to fit the brackets.
- Comes with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- These rain gutters are UK Mmnufactured
- Image shows extra products that are not included*
All of our products are delivered in a flat packed, sectional format, from the manufacturer / supplier direct to your home and are supplied with full instructions, ready for DIY assembly.
We offer FREE Delivery for orders over £100 to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge and a very small about of postcode areas are not covered.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated. If this applies to you then you will be contacted by our delivery team, please allow up to 10 working days to receive a delivery date.
Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery day. If you haven't already selected your delivery day, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that will be within the lead time shown against the product. Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify, it is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.