The past droughts and hosepipe bans can cause havoc in your garden, so it makes sense to start to collect rainwater. By installing guttering you will have access to an abundant source of free water for your garden or pond. This system is designed to be simple to install or relocate and doesn't required an special tools.
The guttering and downpipe kit includes fully adjustable brackets, 20 ft of guttering, stop ends, outlet and downpipe. For plastic and metal sheds, you will have to use packer material for thin parts of the roof to ensure a the guttering is properly attached.
- With this guttering product you can collect an average of 1,800 L of rainwater, per year, from one side of your 8x6 shed
- The innovative bracket system allows you to quickly and easily install this guttering kit or even move it in the future
- If you have a larger shed or garden building, this 20ft length of guttering is ideal
- The brackets are designed to be used on roofs with thicknesses between 8 mm and 70 mm
- A 5 year guarantee from the manufacturer is included
- UK Manufactured
- Image shows extra products that are not included*