Rainwater is a largely untapped resource – by installing guttering to your shed you could have access to 1,800 L per side of roof per year. This highly-original product allows you to easily attach guttering and direct rainwater towards your water butt (not included).
This guttering kit includes the adjustable brackets, 18 ft of gutter, stop ends, outlet and downpipe. When using with plastic and metal sheds, you'll need packing material along thin parts of the roof to ensure a the guttering is attached properly.
- Collect 400 gallons of rainwater, per year, from an 8x6 shed each year, with this unique guttering and downpipe kit
- This 18 ft length of guttering is suited to large sheds, summerhouses or other garden buildings
- Effortlessly install or relocate this guttering, thanks to the simple to use brackets
- Designed to be compatible with the majority of sheds or garden buildings which have roof thickness from 8 mm to 70 mm
- Made to a high standard and also includes a 5 year guarantee
- UK Manufactured
- Image shows extra products that are not included*