Want a sustainable and environmentally friendly way to water your garden? Well look no further than our Hall's Rainsaver guttering. You could be collecting Litres of water which falls onto your shed, on average 1,800 L per year.
The kit is designed to be extremely easy to install which includes 3 inch guttering and downpipes. In no time, you'll be ready to direct rainwater to your water butt (not included) for storage. Please note that plastic or metal sheds can have thinner roof sections and so you will need some form of packing to ensure that the system works effectively.
- Easily collect rainwater from your shed, be it in your garden or allotment with this 12ft long length of rain gutters
- Water your garden by harvesting freely available rainwater
- The ingenious design of the attaching bracket enables you to easily install the guttering or even relocate it
- The product will fit the majority of sheds or garden buildings which have roof thickness from 8 mm up to 70 mm
- Five Year Guarantee from the manufacturer
- UK Manufactured
- Image shows extra products that are not included with these rain gutters*