- Detailed Specification
You could be harvesting up to 400 gallons (1,800 L) of rainwater each year, with this innovative guttering and downpipe kit. The kits consists of simple 3 inch guttering and downpipes which are attached using a fully adjustable bracket – there's no need for fancy tools and expert DIY knowledge. Direct water towards your water butt (not included) and start watering your garden sustainably.
If you have a Plastic or Metal Shed which has thin roof sections a layer of packing might be required for the system to work best.
- This rain gutters product helps you to collect rain water right where you needed it, either at the allotment or in your back garden
- Save Litres of tap water each year by freely harvesting rain water
- This 10ft long length of guttering will quickly fill your existing water butt
- The unique design is easy to install or even relocate
- Will fit most sheds or garden buildings which have roof thickness from 8 mm up to 70 mm
- Five Year Guarantee from Hall's
- This rain gutters kit is UK Manufactured
- Image shows extra products that are not included*
Write Your Own Review
All products are delivered in a flat packed, boxed, sectional format, from manufacturer direct to your home and are supplied with full instructions, ready for DIY assembly.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please check your postcode in the "postcode checker" above to check availability and any possible surcharges.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated.
If you will be unavailable on the day of delivery, the driver can leave your order in a safe place, please indicate this when placing your order or booking in your delivery as re-delivery charges may be levied if the delivery fails on the date agreed.
The delivery team will contact you to arrange an acceptable delivery date based on the typical lead time stated for the product.
Delivery of this item is typically made by a 7.5 ton flatbed (similar size to a council refuse lorry)
Delivery is typically between 7am and 7pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to specify a timed delivery.
The drivers are only insured to deliver to curb side or driveway. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands.