Palmako Sandra 7.5m x 4.8m Log Cabin Summerhouse (44mm)
Special Price £12,999.00 Regular Price £13,499.00
The 25x16 Sandra Cabin from Palmako is an extraordinary 25.6m² traditional cabin with a impressive 11.1m² veranda - it is perfect for those family gatherings all year round.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, super thick 44mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- 4 double glazed, tilt and turn opening windows providing light and ventilation
- Stainless steel door sills, rubber seals and more impressive design features
- Installation service available to purchase
- ** Please note - roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from the Options and Accessories Menu**
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||5000|
|Depth including Overhang||5200|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||25' x 16'|
|Height at Highest Point||3350|
|Log Cabin Depth||5200mm|
|Log Cabin Width||7910mm|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Width at Base||7710|
|Width including Overhang||7910|
The 25x16 Sandra Cabin from Palmako is an extraordinary garden building that truly transforms any outside space. The Sandra combines a traditional cabin with a sheltered terrace and is perfect for those family gatherings all year round. The cabin has a huge 25.6m² interior (as well as the 11.1m² veranda) that can be utilised in a multitude of ways. However you decide to use the cabin whether as a home office or family room, you will not be disappointed.
This log cabin is manufactured from interlocking 44mm Nordic spruce logs with a chalet-cut finish. This chalet-cut design facilitates a tighter interlocking build for enhanced protection from wind and rain. The notch corners add a traditional appeal.
The roof and floor are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength - with the floor also being supported by treated foundation joists providing a long-lasting and hardwearing surface for the many years of use this space will receive. The impressive veranda is not only an attractive design feature - but also provides practical shade and further space to enjoy spending time enjoying your garden or outdoor space.
There are three double and one single opening tilt and turn windows and half-glazed double doors providing ample light and ventilation to this garden cabin. All are double glazed with rubber seals providing enhanced insulation for the garden cabin. The doors also benefit from a stainless steel door sill to protect this high traffic area and 3D hinges to allow for exact adjustments on the x, y and z axis. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. A key-operated cylinder lock provides security
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building. The garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied to suit your preference or garden design.
*** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from our Options and Accessories Menu***
The Sandra from Palmako is available as a 25x16 and 21x15 log cabin.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 44mm Nordic spruce logs
- 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Double glazed throughout - 3 large and 1 single opening tilt and turn windows and half-glazed double doors
- Rubber seals to doors and windows for increased insulation
- Aluminium window gutters
- Laminated door frame for resistance to warping under extreme temperatures
- Stainless steel door sill cover
- 3D hinges to allow for exact adjustments on the x, y and z axis
- Installation service available to purchase. Please select from our Options and Accessories Menu
- *** Please note: a roof covering is NOT included. Please purchase from our Options and Accessories Menu ***
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above to check delivery is available to your area.
£249 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£439 - AB, IV, KW
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands