Palmako Heidi 6m x 3.3m Log Cabin Garden Building (70mm)
The 20x11 Palmako Heidi features thick 70mm logs, a fantastic glass frontage and a high quality build for a premium year round log cabin that can be used as a garden office, family room or for a multitude of other uses.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, thick 70mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Extensive glazing - including a tilt and turn opening side window, two immense front windows and fully glazed doors
- Cylinder lock, rubber seals and more excellent features
- Installation and roofing material now included for a LIMITED period only
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3400|
|Depth including Overhang||3600|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||20' x 11'|
|Glazing Material||Toughened Glass|
|Height at Highest Point||3000|
|Log Cabin Depth||3600mm|
|Number of Windows||3 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||6200|
|Width including Overhang||6400|
The 20x11 (6x3.3m)Palmako Heidi 70mm Log Cabin features thick 70mm logs, a fantastic glass frontage and a high quality build for a premium year round log cabin that can be used as a garden office, family room or for a multitude of other uses.
The garden room has 19.7m² of space plus a large roof overhang providing further shelter.
This log cabin is manufactured from interlocking 70mm Nordic spruce logs with a chalet-cut finish. This chalet-cut design facilitates a tighter interlocking build for enhanced protection from wind and rain. One of the greatest log thicknesses, 70mm offers excellent insulation for better year round use. Threaded rods for wind protection further aid the stability while traditional corner notch construction adds charm.
The floor and roof are both constructed from 19mm tongue and groove. Tongue and groove is well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength. The floor is also supported by pressure treated floor joists to provide a hardwearing and long-lasting structure for many years of use. The roof creates a large overhang, protecting the front of the cabin as well an extra sheltered area for relaxing. This pent roof adds to the contemporary design impact of this garden room.
The fully glazed double doors benefit from a laminated door frame construction while a key-operated cylinder lock provides security. A stainless steel door sill cover protects this high traffic area. Two expansive windows flank the doors while a further large tilt and turn opening windows provides added light and ventilation to the 20x11 log cabin. The doors and windows are all double-glazed with real glass and fitted with rubber seals to eliminate draughts and improve insulation.
The garden cabin is supplied untreated with a five year guarantee. We would suggest that an anti-fungal treatment is applied upon assembly and annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style.
*** Please note that roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu ***
This Palmako Heidi is also available as a 23x10 log cabin or a 44mm 10x13 log cabin.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 70mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- 19mm tongue and groove roof
- 19mm tongue and groove floor supported by pressure treated foundation joists
- Double glazing throughout
- Two expansive windows and a further large tilt and turn opening window
- Fully glazed double entrance doors with key-operated cylinder lock
- Laminated door frame - enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- Rubber seals to windows and doors for improved insulation
- Low door sill with stainless steel protection
- Threaded rods for increased wind protection
- ***Please note that roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu ***
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above to check delivery is available to your area.
£249 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£439 - AB, IV, KW
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands