Palmako Anna 7.8m x 4.8m Log Cabin Garden Building (70mm)
The 26x16 Palmako Anna 70mm Log Cabin features a huge 26.8m2 of space divided into a large open plan room, a small back room ideal as a bathroom and a side room ideal as a bedroom. This garden room is full of possibilities: guest suite, garden office, home gym, craft studio, entertainment rooms and so much more.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, thick 70mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Double glazing throughout - three double windows, fully glazed doors and a rear window
- Cylinder lock, rubber seals and more excellent features
- Installation service available to purchase
- *** Please note that roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu ***
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||5000|
|Depth including Overhang||5200|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||26' x 16'|
|Glazing Material||Toughened Glass|
|Height at Highest Point||3300|
|Log Cabin Depth||5000mm|
|Log Cabin Width||8000mm|
|Number of Windows||3 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||8000|
|Width including Overhang||8200|
The 26x16 (7.8x4.8m) Palmako Anna 70mm Log Cabin features one of the best designs and builds on the market. With a huge 26.8m2 of space divided into a large open plan room, a small back room ideal as a bathroom and a side room ideal as a bedroom, this log cabin is a great alternative to a house extension if you want a guest suite or granny flat. It is a garden room full of possibilities: garden office, home gym, craft studio, entertainment rooms and so much more.
This log cabin is manufactured from interlocking 70mm Nordic spruce logs with a chalet-cut finish. This chalet-cut design facilitates a tighter interlocking build for enhanced protection from wind and rain. One of the greatest log thicknesses, 70mm offers excellent insulation for better year round use. Threaded rods for wind protection further aid the stability while traditional corner notch construction adds charm.
The floor and roof are both constructed from 19mm tongue and groove. Tongue and groove is well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength. The floor is also supported by pressure treated floor joists to provide a hardwearing and long-lasting structure for many years of use.
The fully glazed double doors benefit from a laminated door frame construction while a key-operated cylinder lock provides security. A stainless steel door sill cover protects this high traffic area. The main cabin benefits from two double, large opening windows. The side room, accessed by internal doors has one double, large opening window. The back room also benefits from a small window . The doors and windows are all double-glazed with real glass and fitted with rubber seals to eliminate draughts and improve insulation.
The garden cabin is supplied untreated with a five year guarantee. We would suggest that an anti-fungal treatment is applied upon assembly and annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style.
*** Please note that roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu ***
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 70mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- 19mm tongue and groove roof
- 19mm tongue and groove floor supported by pressure treated foundation joists
- Double glazing throughout
- Three double windows and a further window to the rear
- Fully glazed double entrance doors with key-operated cylinder lock
- Laminated door frame - enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- Rubber seals to windows and doors for improved insulation
- Low door sill with stainless steel protection
- Threaded rods for increased wind protection
- ***Please note that roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu ***
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above to check delivery is available to your area.
£249 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£439 - AB, IV, KW
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands