Neat, stylish and easy to assemble, the Palram Canopia Bremen 2050 Grey Clear Door Canopy provides a door or window with excellent weatherproof protection.
This porch canopy is designed with a crystal-clear 4mm acrylic panel, which allows 85% light transmission, blocks all harmful UV rays and is 100% UV-protected, so will not discolour, fade or fracture.
The high-impact panel is supported by an aluminium frame and laser-cut, powder-coated galvanised steel brackets, which are completely resistant to rust. To the rear of the panel, a hidden rubber gasket seals the door canopy to the wall and prevents water seepage.
Snow-load tested to 120kg/ m² (25lbs/ ft²) and wind resistant to 120km/ hr (75ml/ hr), this high-impact door awning offers outstanding weatherproof protection for any front door.
Made from 100% recyclable materials and backed by a 3-year limited warranty, this over door canopy is completely maintenance-free, saving both time and money.
A pre-cut panel and mounting hardware ensure a simple, straightforward DIY assembly. No specialist tools are required. The smart and fast locking system means that the panel does not require screws, eliminating any risk of leaks.
Delivery is free to most UK addresses.
- UV-protected 4mm acrylic panel
- Provides 85% light transmission
- Aluminium frame
- Laser-cut, powder-coated galvanised steel brackets
- Rear rubber gasket prevents water seepage
- Snow-load tested to 120kg/ m² (25lbs/ ft²)
- Wind resistant to 120km/ hr (75ml/ hr)
- Smart and fast locking system
- Mounting hardware included
- Maintenance free
- 3-year limited warranty
- Free delivery to most UK addresses