8'6 x 14'8 Halls Green Magnum 814 Greenhouse (2.57 x 4.46m)
A large aluminium framed greenhouse for keen gardeners, this 8x14 greenhouse is finished in striking green and has a multitude of features to make gardening a pleasure.
- 12-year frame guarantee
- A spacious Halls greenhouse with extra headroom and a base area of 11.5m2
- Glazing options - easy to install with clips and rubber gaskets
- Robust, low-maintenance aluminium frame with a green powder-coated finish, cast iron bolts and further reinforcement
- Wide, smooth-action, double sliding doors
- 4 roof vents and integral gutters
- Optional base, staging and accessories available
- Base Option
8x14 Green Magnum Base+£144.99
- Glazing Options
Toughened Safety Glass (8x14)+£279.00
8x14 Magnum Polycarbonate Glazing+£279.99
Auto-Opener for Vent+£44.99
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Assembly Time (estimated)||4-6 hours|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||8' x 14'|
|Glazing Material||Horticultural Glass|
|Opening Windows||4 windows|
The 8x14 Magnum Greenhouse in Green from Halls is a large greenhouse ideal for keen gardeners. Its excellent range of features makes gardening and grow-your-own pursuits a pleasure.
This garden greenhouse is constructed from long-lasting, low maintenance aluminium framing further strengthened by cast iron bolts, diagonal bracing and reinforcement brackets. This model has a powder-coated finish in dark green to blend naturally into the garden.
3mm horticultural glazing is included as standard. For safety and performance, we would recommend upgrading the glazing. This can be upgraded to long panel toughened safety glass or to 4mm twinwall UV stabilised insulating polycarbonate. All are easy to install with clips and rubber gaskets.
Wide, smooth-action, double sliding doors provide easy access to the greenhouse while 4 roof vents allow control of interior conditions. Optional extras include an autovent openers for the windows, a louvre window, and an autolouvre control.
All our Halls Magnum Greenhouses are 2.57m wide with a generous 1.51m eaves and 2.58m ridge height. This 8x14 greenhouse is 4.46m deep with a base area of 11.5m2.
Optional extras include greenhouse staging to maximise space. Choose from 1- or 2-tier aluminium staging with slatted shelves and finished in green, or opt for a purpose built 3-tier seed tray frame staging which will hold 15 seed trays. The always popular 2- tier potting bench and a greenhouse heater are also available.
All greenhouses should be placed on a firm, level surface. Choose the optional greenhouse base (also finished in green) designed for Halls’ greenhouses for increased stability.
This greenhouse is also available in a powder-coated green finish and as an 8x10 or 8x12 model.
- Manufactured in the UK by Halls, a specialist greenhouse company
- Easy to install glazing with clips and rubber gaskets
- 3 choices of glazing including toughened glass and insulating polycarbonate glazing
- Robust, low-maintenance aluminium frame with diagonal bracing, cast iron bolts and reinforcement brackets
- Attractive green powder-coated finish
- Smooth-running sliding door – 600mm door opening
- 4 roof vents
- Optional autovent opener, louvre window and autolouvre control
- Integral gutters
- Optional base available
- Choice of staging extras
- Width x depth: 2.57m x 4.46m
- Eaves height: 1.51m
- Ridge height: 2.58m
- Base area: 11.5m2
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.