3x3m Log Cabin Base Kit
- This log cabin base kit includes 36 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm.
- Quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete.
- Suitable to lay on any reasonable level surface.
- Lightweight yet still provides a strong and durable base for your log cabin.
- Heavy-duty membrane included.
- 3. Optional Extras
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Size||9' x 9'|
Quick and simple to install, the 3 x3m Log Cabin Base Kit is ideal for avoiding the hassle of laying slabs or concrete when preparing a base for a new log cabin. Its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it provides a very strong and durable base for the garden cabin.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this log cabin base is eco-friendly. Also, it can be reused if the cabin is repositioned. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the log cabin, helping to keep the floor dry.
To install the base, simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 40mm. This pack contains 36 squares and heavy-duty, commercially-graded weed membrane.
- Super strong interlocking grid system log cabin base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Heavy-duty membrane included
- Comprehensive instructions and customer service support
- 2 year guarantee
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
All of our products are delivered direct to your home. Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify.
It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. We will not be able to go through your property.
- Purchase Rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200
You may also like
- Shire Danbury 3.1m x 3m Log Cabin Shed (19mm) 10' x 10'
- Shire Avesbury 3.1m x 3m Log Cabin Summerhouse (19mm) 10' x 10'
From £1,699.00 Regular Price £1,809.00
To £2,694.98 Regular Price £2,804.98