- Detailed Specification
|Short name||30'x10' Palram Sierra Grey Patio Cover|
|Annual Treatment||Not Required|
|Construction Type||High Impact Polycarbonate Panels with Aluminium Frame|
|Depth at Base||2950|
|Depth including Overhang||2950|
|Roof Covering||Twinwall Polycarbonate|
|Width at Base||9240|
|Width including Overhang||9240|
The 10x30 Palram Sierra Grey Patio Cover is a hardwearing, long-lasting and attractive solution for using outdoor space in any weather. A superb 7 year guarantee comes with this patio cover, for years of enjoyment of the outside space, any time of year.
With virtually unbreakable panels made from 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate, this impressive awning is also maintenance free. Featuring 100% UV protection, the panels will also not discolour, fracture or become brittle over time. Set in a sturdy rust-resistant frame that has been powder-coated, the heavy duty aluminium and laser cut galvanised steel connectors ensure a superb structure and assured design.
The Sierra is a high performance structure, enabling adjustable set up of the height of the wall connection, the distance from the house and how far apart the poles are on the ground. This provides tailored installation through a self-fit service where no special knowledge, tools or skills are required. Assembly is safe, quick and easy with a sliding roof panel system and full, easy-to-follow instructions.
Anchored via oval poles and anchor points, the patio awning requires a solid level surface at the base and a solid wall to ensure maximum effectiveness and improved weather resistance. Guttering is also included as part of the design.
- Fantastic 7-year warranty
- Virtually unbreakable 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels
- High impact, shatter-resistance and protection from harmful UV rays and harsh weather
- 100% UV protected panels maintain their integrity; they do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Rust resistant, grey powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminium
- Laser cut galvanised steel connectors
- Adjustable poles and wall mounting plate allow for ideal positioning
- Fully integrated rain gutters and gutter heads
- Maintenance free - no corrosion, rust, rot, moss or fungus
- Ready to assemble - pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all securing hardware included
- Safe and simple assembly with water-tight Click N' Lock roof connector system
- Integrated anchoring poles and foot-pads kit included
- Requires a solid level surface and solid wall support
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode
Our select a day service is available on most Palram sheds to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes: