With its contemporary appearance and smart features, the Palram Canopia Altair 4500 Grey Door Canopy is perfectly designed to keep a door and window protected from the weather while adding an extra touch of style to a home's facade.
This extra-large porch canopy includes a 4mm acrylic panel, which allows 85% light transmission, blocks all harmful UV rays and is 100% UV-protected, so will not discolour, fade or fracture.
The panel is supported by powder-coated aluminium profiles and laser-cut, powder-coated galvanised steel brackets, which are completely resistant to rust. A hidden rubber gasket, fitted at the rear of the panel, seals the door canopy to the wall and prevents water seepage.
Snow-load tested to 100kg/ m² (20.5lbs/ ft²) and wind resistant to 120km/ hr (75ml/ hr), this high-impact door awning offers outstanding weatherproof protection for any front door.
Made from 100% recyclable materials and backed by a 3-year limited warranty, this over door canopy is completely maintenance-free, saving both time and money.
A pre-cut panel, pre-drilled profiles and mounting hardware all ensure a simple, straightforward assembly. The intelligent locking system means that the panel does not require screws, eliminating any risk of leaks.
This front door canopy is available in 3 sizes.
Delivery is free to most UK addresses.
- UV-protected 4mm acrylic panel provides 85% light transmission
- Powder-coated aluminium profiles
- Laser-cut, powder-coated galvanised steel brackets
- Rear rubber gasket prevents water seepage
- Snow-load tested to 100kg/ m² (20.5lbs/ ft²)
- Wind resistant to 120km/ hr (75ml/ hr)
- Intelligent locking system
- Pre-drilled profiles and mounting hardware included
- 3-year limited warranty
- This door canopy is available in 3 sizes
- Free delivery to most UK addresses