10'x6' (3x1.8m) Shed-Plus Champion Barnstyle Workshop - Standard Door
The attention to every detail during the design and construction of the 10x6 Champion Barnstyle Shed with Standard Door is highlighted by the decorative door hinges and cottage style window.
- Detailed Specification
|Short name||10'x6' Shed-Plus Champion Barnstyle Workshop - Standard Door|
|Translucent Roof Sheets||No|
The attention to every detail during the design and construction of the 10x6 Champion Barnstyle Shed with Standard Door is highlighted by the decorative door hinges and cottage style window. The opening windows are manufactured from toughened safety glass and for added security the shed has a quality ledged and braced door, fitted with an integrated rim lock and hung with heavy duty, powder coated hinges.
This premium shed features a unique design, combining overlap and tongue and groove construction. The slats overlap and then interlock with one another, forming a robust structure from high quality timber. The pressure treatment gives this entire handcrafted building a guaranteed 15 years protection from potential rot and fungal damage. There is no need to apply annual treatments to this building.
Top quality support is provided through the 19mm pressure treated, tongue and groove floor and pressure treated floor joists. To ensure that this garden building remains as sturdy and rigid as possible, strong 44x44mm framing has been utilised. The 38kg bitumen felt tiles provide an attractive and durable roof layer.
Expert same day installation and a superior slatted roof are available to purchase separately– see “Most Popular Accessories”.
A model with a stable door is also available, along with sizes 8x6, 10x8 and 12x8.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced door, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with powder coated black hinges
- Robust 44x44mm framing with thick tongue and groove 12mm roof and 19mm floor
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- For that extra personal touch, the window and door positions can be altered, please call for details and other options
All of our products are delivered in a flat packed, sectional format, from the manufacturer / supplier direct to your home and are supplied with full instructions, ready for DIY assembly.
We offer FREE Delivery for orders over £100 to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge and a very small about of postcode areas are not covered.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated. If this applies to you then you will be contacted by our delivery team, please allow up to 10 working days to receive a delivery date.
Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery day. If you haven't already selected your delivery day, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that will be within the lead time shown against the product. Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify, it is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.