Constructed using premium materials and with a fantastic 15-year guarantee, the 10’ x 23’ Globel Double Door Garage in Anthracite Grey is the ideal place to safely store a large family car, boat or heavy machinery.
This top-of-the-range prefab garage is constructed from high-grade hot-dipped galvanised steel, with a heavy-gauge galvanised steel framework, making it robust, durable, rust-resistant and completely fire-retardant.
The traditional apex roof and stunning 5-coat anthracite grey painted finish ensure that it looks incredibly stylish too. What’s more, this contemporary metal garage is virtually maintenance-free, saving both time and money.
Easy access is gained via large double-doors, which can be secured by a pad bolt (padlock not included), so expensive vehicles and machinery will always be safe from unwanted attention. Once inside, ventilated gables ensure both a pleasant working environment and ideal garden storage conditions.
This premium garden building is not only painstakingly designed and constructed from high-end materials, it is relatively easy to install too, for a user-friendly instruction manual, video guide and technical support are all on-hand to ensure a straightforward assembly.
Please note that this metal garage is available in a range of sizes. They are all designed without flooring and should be installed on a level concrete or paved base.
A skylight and a pack of 38 Hilti screws are both available to buy as optional extras. The latter are used to fix the garage to the concrete or paved base.
Delivery is free to most UK addresses.
- 15-year guarantee
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel
- Heavy-gauge galvanised steel framework
- Stunning 5-coat anthracite grey painted finish
- Lockable double-doors
- Ventilated gables
- Rust-resistant and fire-retardant
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Install on a level concrete or paved base
- User-friendly instruction manual, video guide and technical support for a straightforward assembly
- Skylight and Hilti screws available as optional upgrades
- Free delivery to most UK addresses