The 10' x 16' Kingston Curved Carport is a supremely strong and stylish weatherproof shelter for a family car, yet also makes an eye-catching garden gazebo or outdoor kitchen area.
This versatile carport sports a beautiful modern design and can be used for domestic or commercial purposes. It is constructed on a heavy-duty, powder-coated aluminium and galvanised steel frame, including robust 80mm x 80mm legs and laser-cut galvanised steel connectors. This makes for an incredibly strong and durable structure, which is completely resistant to rust.
The high-impact twin-wall polycarbonate glazing is equally tough and designed with a fashionable grey tint. Shatterproof and weather-resistant, it provides complete UV-protection, as well as being UV-stabilised to prevent discolouration or fading.
The width and height of this stylish carport provide plenty of side and overhead clearance respectively. An integral guttering system cleverly utilises the support posts and aids effective rainwater run-off. When connected to a water butt, this provides a free and sustainable source of water for garden plants.
This versatile carport/ garden gazebo is supplied with an excellent 10-year guarantee and is completely maintenance-free, saving both time and money.
It is simple to assemble, dismantle and relocate, as required. An anchoring kit is included for complete structural stability.
This polycarbonate gazebo/ carport must be installed on a solid, level surface. A dual-entry carport is available too.
Delivery is free to most UK addresses.
- 10-year guarantee
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated aluminium and galvanised steel frame
- Robust 80mm x 80mm legs and laser-cut galvanised steel connectors
- Completely resistant to rust
- High-impact twin-wall grey polycarbonate glazing
- Shatterproof, weather-resistant and UV-stabilised
- Integral guttering system
- Easy to assemble, dismantle and relocate
- Install on a solid, level surface
- A dual-entry carport is available too
- Free delivery to most UK addresses