- Detailed Specification
|Short name||10'x10' Palram Sierra Grey Patio Cover|
|Annual Treatment||Not Required|
|Construction Type||High Impact Polycarbonate Panels with Aluminium Frame|
|Depth at Base||2950|
|Depth including Overhang||2950|
|Size||10' x 10'|
|Roof Covering||Twinwall Polycarbonate|
|Width at Base||3140|
|Width including Overhang||3140|
Optimise patio space and time spent in the garden with this 10x10 Palram Sierra Patio Cover in grey. This fantastic garden feature allows the whole family to enjoy being outdoors more often throughout the year, sheltered from sun and showers. Its flexible design allows it to be used as a patio awning, entrance way canopy or a carport.
Completely maintenance free, this patio awning is manufactured with a rust-resistant, heavy-duty aluminium frame and laser cut galvanised steel connectors. The grey powder-coated finish adds further protection as well as a stylish modern touch. The support poles are adjustable and, along with the wall mounting plate, allow for personalised positioning with optimium wall height and distance between the poles.
The 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels are virtually unbreakable, and are 100% UV protected so will not discolour, fracture or become brittle with long term sun exposure. They also provide complete UV blockage, providing protection for anyone underneath and for garden furniture - as well as vehicles, should it be used as a carport. Intergrated rain gutters and gutter heads allow for channeling of rain water. Maintenance free, this patio cover will not suffer from corrosion, rust, rot, moss or fungus.
This patio canopy has been designed with easy 2-person assembly in mind. The clever Click N' Lock roofing system locks the panels into the structure rods providing a watertight cover. With pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels and all securing hardware included, there are no special tools, experience or skills required. Please note it requires a solid level surface and solid wall support.
The Sierra provides an elegant, beautifully crafted, sturdy addition that will be sturdy and rust-free for many years to come.
Available in three sizes. Please see specification and diagram for detailed measurements.
- Fantastic 7-year warranty
- Virtually unbreakable 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels
- High impact, shatter-resistance and protection from harmful UV rays and harsh weather
- 100% UV protected panels maintain their integrity; they do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Rust resistant, grey powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminium
- Laser cut galvanised steel connectors
- Adjustable poles and wall mounting plate allow for ideal positioning
- Fully integrated rain gutters and gutter heads
- Maintenance free - no corrosion, rust, rot, moss or fungus
- Ready to assemble - pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all securing hardware included
- Safe and simple assembly with water-tight Click N' Lock roof connector system
- Integrated anchoring poles and foot-pads kit included
- Requires a solid level surface and solid wall support
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode
Our select a day service is available on most Palram sheds to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes: