The stunning 10' x 8' Mercia Premium Summer House with Side Shed (3.1m x 2.5m) provides a fantastic outdoor living space and invaluable garden storage, making it the ideal place in which to relax after a hard day’s work in the garden.
Made in the UK from premium 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding, on a thick 27 x 44mm frame, this garden room comes with both a 12mm tongue and groove floor and roof, ensuring outstanding strength and durability. The roof is fitted with a superior mineral felt cover to keep out the rain.
Access to the summerhouse is gained via a veranda and through beautiful bi-fold double doors, which feature floor to ceiling glazing, handles, hinges and a key-operated lock. Together with the large side window, these doors provide the interior with an abundance of natural light. All of the glazing is made from shatterproof styrene, which is far tougher and safer than conventional glass.
The side storage shed is accessed via its own door, featuring handle, hinges and a key-operated lock to keep expensive tools safe.
This garden summerhouse is built from FSC®-certified timber, which is exclusively sourced from sustainable, well-managed forests. It is dip treated and supplied with an excellent 10-year anti-rot guarantee, as well as an additional 1-year parts guarantee. The anti-rot guarantee is dependent on the customer annually retreating the wood with a high-quality preservative and waterproofing treatment.
Fixtures, fittings and clear instructions are all included for a straightforward assembly.
Delivery is free to most UK addresses.
- 10-year anti-rot guarantee and 1-year parts guarantee
- 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding on a 27 x 44mm frame
- 12mm tongue and groove floor
- 12mm tongue and groove roof with premium mineral felt cover
- Summerhouse includes veranda and glazed, bi-fold double doors with key-operated lock
- 1 additional styrene window
- Separate lockable shed door
- Made in the UK from FSC®-certified timber
- Dip treated – annual retreatment required
- Free delivery to most UK addresses