Palmako Lea 5.4m x 3.9m Log Cabin Garden Room (44mm)
There is no doubt that bi-fold doors look amazing as part of a garden design
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 44mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- Create an impressive front elevation with 4 double glazed bi-fold doors
- Low door sill, covered with stainless steel
- *** Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the accessory options below ***
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3800|
|Door Type||Bifold Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||18' x 13'|
|Glazing Material||Real Glass|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Width at Base||5300|
A contemporary garden room, the 18x13 Palmako Lea 44mm Log Cabin offers 19.4m² of stylish space for relaxing, entertaining or working from home.
Interlocking 44mm high quality Nordic spruce logs provide a strong and durable structure. The floor and roof are both constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength, providing a hardwearing and long-lasting structure for many years use in this appealing space. This superior build is further supported by wind braces and pressure treated foundation joists.
The front elevation has double glazed bi-fold doors which open up to connect the outdoor and indoor spaces. The door frames have a laminated construction to resist warping and cracking under extreme weather conditions. Rubber seals prevent draughts and improves insulation. The doors are fitted with a key operated cylinder lock for security.
The garden cabin is supplied untreated with a five year guarantee. We would suggest that an anti-fungal treatment is applied upon assembly and annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style.
*** Please note that roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu ***
This Palmako Lea is also available as a 16x12 log cabin.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 44mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- 19mm tongue and groove pent roof
- 19mm tongue and groove floor supported by pressure treated foundation joists
- Double glazed, bi-fold doors
- Laminated door frame - enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- Rubber seals for improved insulation
- Low door sill with stainless steel protection
- Wind braces for increased stability
- ***Please note that roof covering is NOT included. Select from the Options and Accessories Menu ***
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.