- Detailed Specification
|Brand||Shed-Plus Champion Heavy Duty|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||1518|
|Depth including Overhang||1600|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Framing Size||34 x 34|
|Size||7' x 5'|
|Height at Highest Point||2108|
|Width at Base||2121|
|Width including Overhang||2215|
The 7x5 Champion Heavy Duty Pent Shed - Single Door on Right is a premium shed which offers greater strength and longevity than an average shed for more reliable storage of gardening tools and furniture.
The custom made 12mm heavy duty tongue and groove cladding used throughout this shed provides superior durability. The 34x34mm framing offers great sturdiness while the additional diagonal framework adds further rigidity and strength. Pressure treatment ensures that all the timber is protected from rot and fungal decay for a guaranteed 15 years. The shed will require no further treatments saving both time and money.
For built-in security and a robust build, the single door is ledged and braced, fitted with an integral rim lock and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges for a superior finish. The door is wider and taller than average providing easier manoeuvrability. The window opens to provide ventilation and is manufactured from toughened glass. The pent roof aids water run-off to lessen the chance of water damage and is completed with attractive mineral felt.
To suit any garden layout, models with the door on the left or right are available as well as larger models and models with an integrated log store.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Quality ledged and braced door, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard - outward opening for ventilation
- Robust 34x34mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- For that extra personal touch, we can add a window, change a door position or create a completely bespoke ‘one off’ shed just for you. Please call us to discuss your requirements and the options available
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.