3 x 2m Log Cabin Base Kit - 24 Squares
- This log cabin base kit includes 24 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm.
- Quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete.
- Suitable to lay on any reasonable level surface.
- Lightweight yet still provides a strong and durable base for your log cabin.
Quick and simple to install, the 3x2m Log Cabin Base Kit is ideal for avoiding the hassle of laying slabs or concrete when preparing a base for a new log cabin. Its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it provides a very strong and durable base for the garden cabin.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this log cabin base is eco-friendly. Also, it can be reused if the cabin is repositioned. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the log cabin, helping to keep the floor dry.
To install the base, simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 50mm. This pack contains 24 squares.
- Super strong interlocking grid system log cabin base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Comprehensive instructions and customer service support
- 2 year guarantee
All of our products are delivered direct to your home.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. We will not be able to go through your property.