Asgard 2 Gas Bottle (19kg) Metal Storage Unit
Special Price £299.99 Regular Price £319.99
This Calor Gas-approved gas bottle storage unit will safely store 2 x 19kg propane gas cylinders. Includes a 10-year warranty, weatherproof build and fantastic security features.
- A Calor Choice Product
- Thick, heavy gauge, rust-resistant galvanised steel panels
- Removable base and integral ramp, allowing easy access to change cylinders
- Rear security rail allows gas cylinders to be chained for extra security (chain not included)
- Large, lockable single door
Glendale Deluxe Renaissance Grey Relaxer... +£76.99 £89.99
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Construction Type||Galvanized Steel|
Calor Gas Approved, the purpose-built Asgard Propane Metal Storage Unit will keep 2 x19kg gas bottles safe and secure. This gas bottle store is ideal for static caravans, mobile home parks, industrial and domestic use.
Built from thick, heavy-gauge galvanised steel with a polyester coating, this gas storage unit is weatherproof and requires minimal maintenance. A 10-year warranty is included and the unit’s striking green finish will not need repainting.
Access is via a large single door with a utility company style lock to enable a gas supplier to gain entry. The top lid lifts up without unlocking the unit to provide access to the regulator or shut off valves in the case of an emergency. The pre-drilled top rail is designed to hold the regulator (not supplied) for convenient reference.
Moving the cylinders is made easier by an integral ramp and removable base. To allow air to circulate freely, the back of the unit is open and there are vents in the sides of the bottle store. Tubular cross rails at the back allow for the cylinders to be chained to the unit for ultimate security (chain not included).
Designed and made in the UK by Asgard. Other models are available to hold 2 or 4 47kg cylinders.
Delivery is free to most UK addresses.
- 10-year warranty
- Stores 2 x 19kg gas bottles
- A Calor Choice Product
- Thick, heavy gauge galvanised steel panels
- Large, lockable single door access
- Includes removable base and integral ramp, allowing easy access to change cylinders
- Utility company style lock to enable gas supplier entry
- Top lid lifts without unlocking the unit for access to the regulator and shut off valves
- Security rail in the rear allows gas cylinders to be chained to back rails for ultimate security (chain not included)
- Open back and vents in side panels
- Finished in striking green
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all.
Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£79.99 - AB1-42, IV1-4,7-8,10-13 & 40, TR
£129.99 - AB9,43-45 & 54-55, IV5-6,914-19,22-25,30-35,41-49,52-53 & 99, KW1,8 & 10-12
£179.99 - AB56-99, IV21,26-28,51 & 54-56, KW2-7,9 & 13-14
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands.
The Delivery Process
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.