- Detailed Specification
|Short name||6' x 8' Shed-Plus Champion Ultimate Barnstyle Shed - Stable Door|
|Brand||Shed-Plus Champion Heavy Duty|
|Construction Type||Rebated Featheredge|
|Depth at Base||1880|
|Door Type||Stable Door|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Framing Size||44 x 44|
|Size||6' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2311|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Covering||Felt Shingles|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Roof Type||Reverse Apex|
|Roof Style||Reverse Apex|
|Wall Cladding||Rebated Featheredge|
|Warranty||15 (anti-rot) years|
|Width at Base||2489|
The attention to every detail during the design and construction of the 6x8 Champion Barnstyle Shed with Stable Door is highlighted by the decorative door hinges and cottage style window. The opening window is manufactured from toughened safety glass and for added security the shed has a quality ledged and braced door, fitted with an lock and key” locking system and hung with heavy duty, powder coated hinges. The stable door adds an extra charm to this high quality garden shed.
This premium shed features a unique design, combining overlap and tongue and groove construction. The slats overlap and then interlock with one another, forming a robust structure from high quality timber. The pressure treatment gives this entire handcrafted building a guaranteed 15 years protection from potential rot and fungal damage. There is no need to apply annual treatments to this building.
Top quality support is provided through the 19mm pressure treated, tongue and groove floor and pressure treated floor joists. To ensure that this garden building remains as sturdy and rigid as possible, strong 44x44mm framing has been utilised. The 38kg bitumen felt tiles provide an attractive and durable roof layer.
Expert same day installation and a superior slatted roof are available to purchase separately– see “Most Popular Accessories”.
A model without a stable door is also available, along with sizes 10x6, 10x8 and 12x8.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced door, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with powder coated black hinges
- Robust 44x44mm framing with a 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and a 19mm floor
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- For that extra personal touch, the window and door positions can be altered, please call for details and other options
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.