- Detailed Specification
|Short name||8'x4' Play-Plus Dixie Duo Pressure Treated Playhouse|
|Annual Treatment||Not Required|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||1280|
|Depth including Overhang||1470|
|Door Opening Height||1130|
|Door Opening Width||490|
|Door Type||Stable Door|
|Floor Material||Solid Tongue and Groove|
|Size||8' x 4'|
|Guarantee||15 (anti-rot) years|
|Height at Highest Point||1750|
|Number of Windows||3 windows|
|Roof Material||Solid Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||2440|
|Width including Overhang||2570|
The Dixie Duo Playhouse comes with its very own veranda so children can play outside whatever the weather. A unique feature of this playhouse is the extra height, meaning children aren't going to grow too tall for it before they are ready to stop using it. This wooden playhouse is spacious enough for more than two children to play in it at a time, and the styrene windows allow parents to see inside without intruding.
Safety features include specially designed door hinges to prevent fingers from getting trapped, and rounded corners for a smooth and safe finish to the wendy house. Due to the playhouse being manufactured using pressure treated timber to offer a 15-year rot free guarantee, there is no need to apply any additional treatment to this wooden playhouse. However, to personalise the playhouse and veranda, it can be painted or made even more unique by adding optional extras such as window boxes or shutters.
- Playhouse and Verandah complex, a 4x4 ft playhouse with adjoining 4x4 ft verandah
- Offers great flexibility for a number of children to play
- Features a fully enclosed playhouse with styrene glazed window to the outside and open hatch through to a covered verandah
- Verandah features integral bench seating and shelf unit
- High build quality features 12mm pressure treated Tongue & Groove wall cladding, thick-section solid timber-boarded floor (12mm) and roof
- Weather resistant and ready to use without any additional treatment as pressure treated timber with 15-year guarantee against rot
- 32 square foot area to accommodate a number of children
- Generous 114cm (3' 8") door height with a child-safe split stable door for flexibility and fun, featuring special hinge and door design to prevent finger trap hazard
- Planed timber edges and rounded corners for a smooth and safe finish
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode or see below for our delivery surcharge areas. Please allow an additional 5-10 days for delivery into these postcode areas.
£0.00 - CA, DH, DL, NE, SR, and TS.
£9.99 - CF, LD and NP.
£19.99 - DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, LL, ML, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ and TR.
£49.99 - AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH.
For all fencing and decking orders we offer FREE delivery to most UK mainland destinations for all orders over £100 (£24.99 for orders under £100).
Our select a day service is available to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Please view our delivery page to check if you fall within an extended delivery lead time area. The extended delivery time will be in addition to the advertised lead time. If this applies to you then you will be contacted by our delivery team, please allow up to 10 working days to receive a delivery date.
If you provide us with a mobile number we can confirm the day before delivery if your delivery will be morning or afternoon.
Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery.
If you haven't already selected your delivery day, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.