- Detailed Specification
|Short name||7'8x7'8 Champion Corner Summerhouse - Felt Tile Roof|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2337|
|Framing Size||32 x 57|
|Size||8' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2908|
|Width at Base||2337|
The 7ft8x7ft8 Champion Corner Summerhouse -; Felt Tile Roof will be a delightful addition to any garden and its corner design is perfect for adding an extra room to the garden whilst conserving precious outdoor space.
As part of the Champion range, this handcrafted garden room features high quality materials and excellent construction. With 12mm tongue and groove cladding, a 12mm heavy duty floor and roof, and strong 32x57mm framing, this garden building is impressively robust and weather resistant. The timber used has been pressure treated to provide even further durability as well as a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage. The summerhouse will require no further treatments, saving time and money.
The large windows and glazed double doors ensure plenty of ventilation and natural light. The generous eaves height adds to the spacious feel of the interior. The doors feature a traditional 3 lever mortice lock and handle mechanism for security. To complete this stunning summerhouse, the roof is finished with durable felt tiles. A model with a shingle roof is also available, as is same day installation and a pre-painted option. See the accessories for further information.
This charming summerhouse will make an attractive focal point and enjoyable outdoor space in any garden.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- With extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard - outward opening for ventilation
- A traditional 3 lever mortice lock and handle mechanism is fitted as standard to ensure security at all times
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- Please note this summerhouse is delivered unpainted, a paint option is available, see accessories below
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.