- Detailed Specification
|Short name||6'8x6'8 Shed-Plus Champion Heavy Duty Corner Shed - Single Door|
|Brand||Shed-Plus Champion Heavy Duty|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2032|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor Depth||34 x 34|
|Framing Size||34 x 34|
|Size||7' x 7'|
|Guarantee||15 (anti-rot) years|
|Height at Highest Point||2330|
|Height at Lowest Point||1969|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Width at Base||2032|
Ideal for gardens where space is at a premium, the charming 6ft8x6ft8 Heavy Duty Corner Shed fits neatly into any garden. This Champion garden shed is compact in size but big on quality.
The build of our Champion range is both stylish and practical, combining high quality materials with innovative, handcrafted design. The shed features heavy duty 12mm tongue and groove construction throughout which, combined with solid 34x34mm framing. provides a robust and weather resistant build. It is professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood that has been pressure treated for a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
The extra tall and wide door gives easy access to the shed to manoeuvre any larger items. This robust door is ledged, braced, hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges and fitted with an integrated rim lock for built-in security. Light and ventilation is provided by the two custom-made and opening windows. The roof felt and fixings are included.
See our ‘Most Popular Accessories’ for further details on same day, expert installation.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced door, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges
- Robust 34x34mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- For that extra personal touch, the window and door positions can be altered, please call for details and other options
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.