- Detailed Specification
|Brand||Shed-Plus Champion Heavy Duty|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||4851|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Framing Size||34 x 34|
|Size||16' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2540|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Covering||Mineral Felt|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||3353|
The Champion 16x8 Apex Combination Double Door Workshop + Log Store offers an incredible host of possibilities for storage and workshop space. This custom made shed features a large 16x8 area ideal for use as a craftsman’s workshop or for storage of large items, and then there is a useful 4x8ft rear storage area, as well as an additional 3ft wide exterior storage shelter. These provide plenty of choice and space for storing garden equipment, furniture, logs, bikes and any other items that require shelter.
The 16x8 area is accessed by wide double doors which ensure easy manoeuvrability of large items. A wide single door provides access to the 4x8 area. Once inside, the elevated eaves allow a generous amount of headroom and enhanced vertical storage options. The high quality ledged and braced doors are hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges and can be secured with the integral rim lock. To complete this superior shed, two opening windows provide natural light and ventilation.
As is the case with all Champion garden buildings, the shed has been pressure treated to guarantee it for an impressive 15 years against rot and fungal decay. The walls, roof and floor are constructed from high quality tongue and groove panels which offer a sturdy and long lasting build. Premium pressure treated runners give the shed the necessary elevation to avoid rot and fungal damage.
To protect the long term structural integrity of this garden shed, building it on a hard, flat surface such as concrete or decking is advised.
Other sizes are also available.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced doors, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges
- Robust 34x34mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- For that extra personal touch, the window and door positions can be altered, please call for details and other options
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.