14x10 Champion Harvington Traditional Wooden Summerhouse
The premium Harvington 14x10 Summerhouse is a high quality garden building that will make a stunning addition to any outdoor space, as a garden office or sanctuary all year round.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium selected European softwood
- Pressure treated to provide a 15 year guarantee against rot - no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer's approved same day installation included
- Robust, attractive 12mm tongue and groove cladding, roof and floor - weathertight and durable
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible interior space
- Building Upgrades
14' x 10' Harvington Slatted Roof+£819.99
14x10 Natural Garden Room Cladded Lining+£1,799.00
14x10 Harvington Double Glazing+£449.99
Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabine... +£119.99 £129.99
Lifestyle Seasons Warmth Red Portable Ga... +£89.99 £99.99
Solartech Premium Solar Lighting Kit 8 +£259.99
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3073|
|Depth including Overhang||3373|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Framing Size||32 x 57|
|Size||14' x 10'|
|Height at Highest Point||2445|
|Locking System||Mortice Lock|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||4293|
|Width including Overhang||4521|
The premium Harvington 14x10 Summer House is a high quality garden building that will make a stunning addition to any outdoor space, as a garden office or sanctuary all year round.
For a top quality finish, and a more robust and reliable build, the handcrafted garden room features solid 32x57mm framing and is constructed from 12mm tongue and groove cladding. The tongue and groove cladding provides a finish which is both beautifully attractive and extremely water tight. All the timber is pressure treated, providing an impressive 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal damage. This treatment eliminates the need for annual treatments to save both time and money.
To maximise the space in this custom made summerhouse, a clever reverse apex design has been used. This outdoor building also features superior graded polyester-reinforced roof felt for tougher, longer-lasting protection. From inside the garden room, views of the garden can be enjoyed through the four striking windows and beautiful ¾ glass panelled double doors which also fill the interior of this garden retreat with light. Ventilation is provided via the two smaller opening windows. The doors are ledged and braced with galvanised hinges and can be secured with the premium mortice lock or held open by the built in latches.
Manufacturer's approved, same-day installation is included with this product. Please ensure a suitable solid base, such as concrete or slabs is prepared beforehand.
The upgrade options include the Harvington Natural Garden Room Cladded Lining. This garden room lining consists of a layer of foil insulation topped with wooden cladding left in its natural finish. The tight cladding adds insulation to the cabin as well as providing a traditional finish. The increased insulation will extend use of the summer house during the year.
This strikingly attractive summerhouse with its superior build is an excellent investment for any garden and any lifestyle. This model is also available in sizes 12x8, 14x8, 12x10 and 14x10.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European softwood
- 12mm tongue and groove cladding
- Pressure Treated to provide a 15 year guarantee against rot - no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer's approved same day installation included
- With extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible interior space
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard - outward opening for ventilation
- A traditional 3 lever mortice lock and handle mechanism is fitted for security
- Robust 32x57mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- Superior graded polyester-reinforced roof felt
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- Cladded room lining/insulation upgrade available to purchase
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal (see surcharges below). Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
Please allow up to an additional 5 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas: BB, BD, DA, HD, HG, HX, LS, ME, TN, WF
Please allow up to an additional 15 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
£0 - CA, CT, DH, DL, EX, HU, LA, LL, NE, PL, SA, SR, SY, TQ, TS, YO. £119.99 - AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD, TR
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, PA20-80, PH32-44, PO30-41, ZE
The Delivery Process
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.