- Detailed Specification
|Short name||10 x 1m Shed-Plus Durable Green Mineral Felt|
On offer here is our green mineral felting that boasts extremely strong durability overall. The green mineral felting is perfect for protecting and weatherproofing the roof of your garden shed, workshop or log cabin.
The felt is easily fixed to the roof of your outdoor garden building in many ways, the easiest being a staple gun. Once attached the green mineral felting will not move but will remain in position for years to come.
The felt will make sure that once rain lands on the roof of your outdoor building that it instantly runs off and does not cause any damage to the timber. Rot and fungal decay is the number one problem that timber buildings face and this felt will prevent the onset of both by protecting the timber.
This green mineral felt has a fine finish which prevents mineral separation during cold temperatures when the felt has been bent over the apex of a shed.
- Features a superb 10 Year guarantee
- Constructed from powder-coated steel frames with a steel cabinet, and two steel shelves with 9mm MDF infill
- Precise Dimensions - 10x1m
- Features the keyhole locking system - only requiring a rubber mallet and no experience to build
- Ideal for weatherproofing
- 5 shelves per bay measuring 183cm high, 91cm wide and 40cm deep
- Easily fixed using clout nails
- Prevents mineral seperation
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode or see below for our delivery surcharge areas:
- £4.99 - DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, LL, ML, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ, TR
- £24.99 - AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH
Our select a day service is available to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on the specified day. Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery.
On a few of our items we've had to add a small delivery charge - this delivery charge will be applied, if applicable once you have added the products to your basket.